Agile Project Manager (APM) a highly technical leader who will be responsible of making sure
the mobile app gets developed on time, with quality, scope and budget. A SCRUM master if you will.
Our target APM will need to accomplish those goals with the use of agile development processes, test driven development standards QA and the best industry practices on the systems development while providing transparency and inclusivity to all members involved in the project. Bi lingual in spanish and english is a must
- Provide scrum, project and program management oversight
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations
- Monitor project/program activities and ensure general project organization
- Raising and managing project/program impediments
- Assists cross-functional communications and alignment
- Ensure appropriate representation of dependencies in the backlog
- Prepare analysis using benchmark data obtained through internal and external databases.
- Support standard project management and Agile methodologies
- Facilitate in scrum events
- Provides visibility, neutrality and transparency in project operations.
- Promote high standard for sprint/project health, organization and priority of backlog
- Assist to produce the roadmap for continuous development
- Advise and support Project Manager
- Managing the Test Driven Development Pipe
Workday: Full Time
Salary: $9.000.000 a $12.000.000 /month
Tipo de contratoContrato a término indefinido